Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well, some news on the Northern front. I was laid off on June 12th, so I've been spending some quality time with Bailey and Milo. You know, it's funny, I don't even have kids yet and I cannot keep the floor clean. I vaccum and the next day I am amazed at the dust bunnies and fur clumps that are stuck to the rugs. *sigh*

I've been doing a lot of cleaning and baking with my time off, too. I gotta tell you, if Chris made enough, I would be so happy and content being a housewife. :) I don't think he'd complain; the house has never been cleaner, and coming home to the smell of cookies, bars, and pies in the oven makes everyone happy. I do plan on going back to school this fall, which I'm really excited about. I'm going to take an online course for medical transcription. I should be able to finish by May, so I'll be on my way to a new career by this time next year.


My favorite thing to do lately: watching the Evelyn show. Almost every night when Chris and I go to bed, the baby gets so active! We'll just lay there and watch my tummy as she does what feels like a Cirque du Soleil routine. She's only the size of an eggplant, so I can only imagine what it will be like in a couple months. We simply can't wait till October!!! We want to see our baby so badly. I'm hoping she looks like Chris, sans the body hair and stubble. ;)

No comments: